- What is Joby Aviation, Inc.?
Joby Aviation, Inc. (NYSE: JOBY) is a California-headquartered transportation company developing an all-electric vertical take-off and landing aircraft which it intends to operate as part of a fast, quiet, and convenient air taxi service beginning in 2024. The aircraft, which has a maximum range of 150 miles (241 kilometers) on a single charge, can transport a pilot and four passengers at speeds of up to 200 mph (321 km/h). It is designed to help reduce urban congestion and accelerate the shift to sustainable modes of transit. Founded in 2009, Joby employs more than 1,000 people, with offices in Santa Cruz, San Carlos, and Marina, California, as well as Washington, D.C. and Munich, Germany. To learn more, visit www.jobyaviation.com.
- Where is Joby Aviation, Inc. located?
2155 Delaware Ave Ste 225
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
- When was Joby Aviation, Inc. incorporated and when did Joby Aviation, Inc. become a public company?
Joby was incorporated in 2009 and became a public company on August 11, 2021.
- Where does Joby Aviation, Inc. operate?
Joby operates in Santa Cruz, San Carlos, and Marina, California, as well as Washington D.C. and Munich, Germany.
- On what stock exchange is Joby Aviation, Inc. traded and what is its ticker symbol?
Joby is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol JOBY.
- When is Joby Aviation, Inc.'s fiscal year end?
- Who are Joby Aviation, Inc.'s independent auditors?
- Who is Joby Aviation, Inc.'s outside legal counsel?
Latham & Watkins LLP
- Who are the members of Joby Aviation, Inc.'s Management Team and Board of Directors?
- What is Joby Aviation, Inc.'s CUSIP number?
G65163 100 common stock; G65163 118 warrants
- Does Joby Aviation, Inc. pay dividends to shareholders?
- Does Joby Aviation, Inc. have a direct stock purchase plan?
- How do I get information on Joby Aviation, Inc. shares that I own, such as transfer agent and registrar?
Joby's transfer agent is Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company.
- When will earnings be announced?
To find details on all upcoming Joby events, please visit the IR Calendar / Upcoming Events section of our Investor Relations website (https://ir.jobyaviation.com/news-events/ir-calendar). Generally, the Company will announce earnings dates several weeks before the event and will also issue a press release with dial-in and webcast details.
- Where can I find the latest company presentation and earnings call information?
The latest presentation and earnings call information is available under About Us -> Presentations.
- Where can I find SEC filings for Joby Aviation, Inc. and where can I download and view quarterly and annual reports?
SEC Filings and Reports are available under the SEC Filings tab here.
- How do I sign up for email alerts?
An email alert form is available at the bottom of this page.
- How do I contact Investor Relations?
Please email email@example.com